Facebook optimization is one of the most integral yet undervalued online advertising solutions in today’s internet-driven world. Without a goal-oriented Facebook marketing tactic, you’re missing out on a massive opportunity to generate qualified leads and traffic to your website.
With over 2.6 billion monthly active users , Facebook remains the biggest social networking platform worldwide. This means Facebook audience optimization has a huge potential to attract the right customers and increase your business’ long-term profitability.
Today, almost every individual and organization has a Facebook account. From influencers and celebrities to small businesses and big brands, everyone is leveraging the power of the platform to expand their audience reach and stay connected with key stakeholders. Create a Facebook business page today and gain the numerous advantages offered by this premier social media platform.
New to social media marketing ? Fret not. 体育娱乐视频直播平台’s social media marketing experts have got you covered. In this post, we’ve discussed:
Why Facebook optimization is essential for your business
• How to create Facebook business page
• How to boost your Facebook lead generation
Let us walk you through the Facebook audience optimization process. Together, let us rise above the competition and generate the highest possible revenue for your business.
The Significance of Facebook Optimization in Today’s Cut-Throat Business Landscape
The global trade and investment slowdown have rattled the stock market and the broader economy. Many businesses have shut down while others have enforced cost control measures to stay afloat. Some companies are even wary of spending on digital advertising, considering their limited budget and resources.
Although it is understandable to cut down advertising expenses to continue operations, is it wise to halt your Facebook optimization and other social media marketing strategies for good?
Ten years ago, Facebook audience optimization may have seemed insignificant since Facebook mostly served as a social networking platform. Today, however, thanks to its overwhelming adoption across the globe and among different age groups, Facebook has transformed into a viable digital marketing channel.
Top Benefits of Creating a Facebook Business Page
Companies with a customized Facebook business page can promote their brand offerings in powerful ways. Facebook advertising allows you to:
Shape your marketing budget within your financial capacity
2. Share a variety of content (i.e., videos, blog posts, infographics, etc.) to specific audience segments
3. Engage with prospects and customers
4. Boost your customer support
5. Increase brand recognition
6. Steer traffic to your website
7. Leverage targeted advertising
8. Maintain a strong online presence
9. Build a community of brand advocates
10. Gather useful, relevant market insights
11. Boost your search engine optimization (SEO)
12. Reach potential customers on their mobile device and peak hours
13. Track your competitors’ activities
14. Understand consumer sentiments
15. Humanize your company
Your Facebook business page is designed to provide accessible customer touchpoints. For this reason, your Facebook posts and brand engagement tactics must have an extra layer of value and empathy for your target audience. Jumpstart your Facebook lead generation today with Facebook SEO.
The Basics of Facebook SEO
Ready to amp up your social media visibility and get noticed by high-intent customers? We’ve created an in-depth guide to help you customize your Facebook business page and boost your SEO efforts.
How to Create Facebook Business Page
Your Facebook business page is a valuable marketing platform to increase brand awareness and generate sales. Statistics show that more than 80 million small businesses worldwide create Facebook business pages to facilitate online transactions and connect with potential customers.
If you don’t have a Facebook business page, you are losing out on potential leads and sales. Don’t get left behind the competition. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create a Facebook business page:
1. Sign up using your account then register for a Facebook business page.
2. Fill out your page information. First, pick a unique, professional business name. Under the category field, select up to three classifications that best describe your business. The description field has a 255-character limit , so be sure to include only relevant information and craft content that resonates with your target customers.
Once you’ve created your Facebook business page, the next step is to place your logo and cover photo. Desktop and mobile previews are available on the right side, so you can check its overall appearance.
4. Include additional business details. Be sure to provide all necessary information to assist page visitors in navigating your Facebook business page.
5. Add a button to your Facebook page. Depending on your business type, you can select which call-to-action (CTA) button is appropriate for your company. For example, if you’re a restaurant owner that offers meal delivery, you may choose the “Order Food” button, then place your company’s website URL for order placement.
6. Lastly, invite your Facebook friends to like and follow your Facebook business page. Afterward, you may create your first Facebook post and start marketing your brand.
How to Customize Facebook Business Page
Social media brand management does not stop after creating a Facebook business page. The ongoing Facebook optimization processes are more crucial since these will dictate the level of your brand interaction and online success.
Let’s get started. Here are tips on how to customize Facebook business page and build your brand authority online:
1. Optimize the key aspects of your Facebook business page
Begin with the top section of your Facebook business page. These include your business logo, cover photo, button and the About Us section.
FOR THE COVER PHOTO:
820 px wide by 320 px tall
• Mobile Format: 640 px wide by 360 pix tall
• Page banners must be authentic
• Avoid malicious, profane content
• Keep it simple and professional
FOR THE LOGO:
Facebook profile picture is
360 x 360 px
• Create a personalized logo that matches your brand
• Choose colors that align with your branding
2. Ensure your page information supports your business goals
Online users have a short attention span. If they don’t find the information they need on your Facebook business page, chances are they will move to your competition. To ensure your prospects stay on your profile, be sure to provide all the necessary details. These include your:
• Contact details
• Service hours
• Website link
• Business category
• Among others
3. Set milestones
Adding milestones to your Facebook timeline boosts audience engagement. Milestones allow you to highlight your business’ key moments and share important events with your followers. These may be getting recognized by the top review sites in your industry, reaching a specific number of followers or simply hosting an event. All this information helps strengthen your brand credibility.
4. Create and share engaging posts
Reinforce your branding by sharing informative, useful blog posts, high-quality visuals and engaging videos. The best way to present all your marketing materials to your target audience is to create a content calendar, which includes the links, hashtags, captions and images that you will publish for each day. In this way, you don’t miss out on any special event or post.
Some tips in publishing effective Facebook posts:
Create unique visuals that align with your branding
• Use infographics to simplify long-form content
• Caption every photo and blog post you share on your page
• Be sure that the uploaded images have Alt Text — this allows search engine spiders to interpret and index your images
• Use relevant hashtags
• Leverage user-generated content (UGC)
• Showcase your team in action
• Pin the most important posts (i.e., announcements, business updates, webinar schedule, etc.)
• Publish at peak hours
5. Maximize backlinks
Facebook optimization is a great way to build quality backlinks to your website. When authority sites link back or share your content, it sends trust signals to Google of your website’s reputation and value.
Connect with industry experts and influencers to build your page authority. More importantly, share comprehensive, unique content to generate quality traffic and boost your Facebook page’s popularity and credibility.
6. Use high-performing keywords on your Facebook page content
Keywords are essential elements of your Facebook SEO. The key to gain optimum results is to use keywords strategically on your Facebook page. Additionally, avoid shady practices, such as keyword stuffing.
Place keywords on your:
About Us section
• Business description
We recommend that you capitalize on keyword research tools, such as SEMRush or Ahrefs, to determine high-value keywords on your specific niche market.
7. Customize your messenger automatic responses
Facebook messenger has approximately 1.3 billion users . It is where your prospects and customers are communicating most of the time. Aside from generating high traffic, messenger yields about 80 percent open rates , which is multiple times more effective than email marketing.
By customizing your automatic responses, you can bring in targeted sales within the application. Here are some tips to boost your marketing results using Facebook messenger:
Engage your followers during an event
• Deliver professional content
• Re-engage potential customers
• Leverage sponsored messages
• Provide speedy customer support
8. Leverage Facebook Stories and Facebook live
Facebook Stories has more than 300 million active daily users . It is the perfect platform to showcase your unique brand offerings, share the latest company updates or simply publish posts that coincide with special occasions, such as holidays, world events and anniversaries.
The key to using Facebook Stories is to keep customers’ attention with speed. A single Facebook story has a 20-second limit . This means your message must be clear and succinct to capture your target audiences’ attention and effectively convey your message. Some tips to keep in mind:
Enhance your Facebook stories with sound
• Use high-resolution images and videos
• Include contact details and CTAs
• Keep the message clear and precise
• Avoid unnecessary stickers and industry jargons
Facebook Live is another free feature that you can use to host webinars, keep a pulse on your target market and engage with your followers.
9. Capitalize on paid advertising
Get your followers to take action by launching targeted ads based on demographics, location and interests. Facebook offers robust analytics, such as click-through rates (CTRs), conversions and sales. You can use these social metrics to optimize your ad copies and position your ads at the right time and platform.
Follow these tips to get the highest possible revenue at the lowest investment:
• Layout specific, measurable, attainable, results-oriented and time-bound (SMART) objectives
• Leverage videos and photos
• Create multiple sets of ad copy and run A/B split tests to determine the ad variation that drives the highest conversions
• Consider ad placements carefully
• Focus on mobile-first content
• Optimize your landing pages
• Remarket to those who have previously interacted with your brand
10. Engage with your followers
Staying connected with your followers is always better than under-communicating. You want to ensure your business stays top of mind. You can do this by responding to messages and reviews, acknowledging comments on your posts and encouraging your best customers to leave positive reviews on your Facebook business page.
Remember, always be professional when engaging with your followers. Make your message clear and mindful. More importantly, address negative customer feedback privately. In this way, you can resolve any grudge or disappointment and leverage this opportunity to turn your dissatisfied customer into loyal brand advocates.
Another important consideration is to use customer reviews and ratings as social proof. Online reviews are among the best ways to build your trustworthiness.
Pivot Your Facebook SEO Strategy and Provide the Most Value to Your Target Customers
Facebook is a powerful advertising platform that can take your business to new heights, given the right audience optimization tactics. Do you have the knowledge and capacity to manage your business’ Facebook optimization and other digital marketing needs?
Understanding the intricacy of Facebook features is vital to navigating the complex demands and challenges of Facebook lead generation. Leverage Facebook marketing to your advantage and show off your unique brand personality.
体育娱乐视频直播平台 Internet Marketing Agency is here to help you customize your Facebook business page and capture the attention of your brand followers. We analyze your niche market and determine your conversion opportunities to develop the right organic and paid social media advertising strategies. Call us now and let us help you strengthen your brand image across social media channels.